Sometimes you are short on cash in order to carry your regular grocery shopping or simply you need instant cash all of a sudden, which are no more than a few hundred dollars. Times may be tough on your bank account or credit score, so you may be in a fix all of a sudden. The rectification for instant cash, people often avails short loans. In the USA it is referred to as 1-hour loan or 1-hour payday loans.
As explained, it involves interest which is quite on the high scale. For example, if you borrowed $100 short-term loan, you will have to pay it back with the interest of $15. In these types of credits, the ratings are not taken into consideration. It’s important to take these types of loans only if you think you can pay it back on time, otherwise, the interest rate will stack up.
– If you have a bad credit history, taking out 1-hour loan is irrelevant
– The lender can provide you with financial assistance through accepting your loan form all within an hour
– The direct deposit of cash to your bank account is applicable
– The entire process is very fast and uncomplicated
– No requirement for credit check necessary to avail this loan
– Only limited to smaller amounts, i.e up to $1000
– Only a few days for repayment, ie. up to 30 days
– If you cross your due date, it will roll over which means interest rate will increase, hence it’s more expensive for late re-payers
– Lenders may ask you for more documentation, which can increase the time to clear out your short-term loan.
1-hour short loan is quite a popular financial assistance used by any citizens in the USA. There are benefits of getting this loan only if you can repay it on time, otherwise it’s an expensive option.